Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 6

Today we went to the Guangzhou zoo, I didn't have many expectations based on our last experience at the zoo of Changshau.  The zoo was great!  It was very good the grounds were very well kept, I loved the plants and flowers amazing.  Brooklin was very intereted in the bears.  I never knew there were so many kinds of bears.  It was raining which was a blessing because the temperature dropped.  After the zoo we went to the village or willage as Kathy would say.  I have never been so HOT in my life the humidity is unbearable, Brynlee and I are hot dry girls and don't do well with the humidity.  Brooklin doesn't even break a sweat.
After getting back to the hotel my favorite part of the day happened.  We all had a nap, no that isn't it, Brooklin woke and was playing with her toys on the bed and started singing in chinese, I tried to carefully reach for the video to capture the moment before she forgets this part of her life but I didn't get to it before she spied me fiddling with the video.  Darn I will try again if it happen again which would be great.  Blake wants me to video her speaking chinese, which she only does in her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment